- 2 tbsp of Zesty cilantro for marinating the chicken
- Juice of 1 lime
- 4 chicken breasts pounded
- 2 tbsp of Whole30® compliant oil
- 1 cup of coconut milk from a can (1/2 a can)
- 1/4 cup Zesty cilantro
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Lime slices and chopped cilantro to garnish (optional)
- First, pound the chicken breasts to make them even in thickness. Place them in a container with juice of one lime, 2 tbsp of our Zesty cilantro, and a dash of salt and pepper. Toss to coat.
- Heat your choice of oil on a large skillet over medium heat and cook the chicken breasts about 4 minutes each side ( we did them in 2 batches) until the chicken begins to brown. Transfer the chicken breasts to a plate.
- Once you finish cooking all of the chicken, in the same pan, add the coconut milk and the cilantro sauce. Stir to combine.
- Add all of the chicken breasts again to the skillet, cover them with the sauce and turn the heat to low. Let the skillet simmer for 5 minutes or until chicken is completely cooked.
* Serve with veggies or cauliflower rice! We paired it with oven baked Brussel sprouts and then drizzled some of the extra sauce on top!