• 1 pound of Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
• 2 Tbsp. of our Zesty Cilantro sauce
• 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
• 1/2 red onion cut in big squares (reference picture)
• 2 zucchinis sliced into coins
• 2 Pineapple rings cut into squares
• 2 bell peppers
• salt and pepper to taste
1- Preheat oven to 425 °F
1. marinade the shrimp with the 2 Tbsp. of the cilantro sauce and put to the side while you cut and roast the veggies.
2. toss the veggies ( do not add the chunks of pineapple) with the olive oil, salt and pepper
3. place the veggies in a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
4. remove the veggies from the oven and let them cool down a bit before threading onto skewers.
5. thread the veggies, shrimp and pineapple chunks onto skewers.
6. pop skewers in the oven for 3 min, flip them over and put back in for another 3 min. ( this step can also be done on a skillet/non-stick pan).
6. Remove skewers from the oven, squeeze some lime on top and Listo ! You got some zesty and tasty skewers.
Comments will be approved before showing up.