Vegetarian Flatbreads 2 Ways
- 2 Whole Wheat Flatbreads
- 1 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil (+ 2 teaspoons for drizzling on top of Flatbread #1)
- 1 Tbsp Basil Pesto
- 1 Tbsp Saucy Lips Peppery Strawberry Balsamic dressing
- 1 thinly sliced Beet (pre-cooked, thinly sliced)
- 1 Small Zucchini (thinly sliced)
- 3 - 5 Sun Dried Tomatoes
- 1 Small Yellow Summer Squash (thinly sliced)
- 1 Tbsp Feta Cheese Crumbles
- 1 Garlic Clove (sliced)
- 1/2 Small White Onion (sliced)
- 1 C. Fresh Spinach
- Season to taste with Pink Himalayan Salt and Ground Black Pepper
Preheat oven to 450℉.
- Place Flat breads onto a pizza stone or a baking sheet pan.
- Flatbread #1:
- Spread on the pesto then top with zucchini, yellow summer squash, onion, garlic, and sun dried tomatoes.
- Lightly drizzle some extra virgin olive oil on top of everything (to keep toppings from burning).
- Flatbread #2: Spread 1 Tbsp of extra virgin olive oil, until well-coated. Top with spinach, beets, feta, and drizzle the Peppery Strawberry Balsamic dressing on top.
- Place on the top/highest baking rack and let bake for ~10 minutes.
- Remove and add a pinch of salt and pepper.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.