Vegan Thai Chickpea Cucumber Bites
These easy, refreshing, and delicious Thai Chickpea Cucumber Bites make for a great snack or summer appetizer!
- 1 (15 oz) Can Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans (drained, rinsed)
- 1-2 English Cucumbers
- 2 Tbsp Shredded Carrots
- 2 Tbsp Thinly Sliced Red Onion
- 2.5 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro (or Parsley)
- 2 tsp Vegan Mayonaise
- 1.5 Tbsp Saucy Lips Pineapple Thai sauce
- 2 tsp Chia Seeds
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper to taste
Optional: Gently mash chickpeas with a fork to make them less prone to role off the cucumber slices.
- Mix all ingredients in a medium bowl (except for the cucumber) until well combined, set aside.
- Cut cucumber on a bias (diagonal) and place on serving dish or tray.
- Gently spoon on chickpea mixture onto the cucumber slices.
Amanda Tonis (@TheNoshingFox)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.