Vegan Mango Salsa
This refreshing mango salsa is bursting with summer flavor as well as sweetness with a hint of heat — perfect for anyone to enjoy!
- 2 Diced Yellow (aka Ataúlfo) Mangos
- 2 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- 1/3 C. Diced English Cucumber
- 1/4 Diced Red Onion
- 1 Tbsp Saucy Lips Jalapeño & Green Apple hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp Saucy Lips Ghost Pepper & Tamarind hot sauce
- Juice of 1/2 -1 Lime
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, let sit in the fridge for ~10 minutes to meld all the flavors.
- Give the salsa a quick stir, then it’s ready to enjoy!
Amanda Tonis (@TheNoshingFox)
Leave a comment