Vegan Crunchy Tacos
This simple and vegan taco recipe is how to do Taco Tuesday right!!
- 1 Package of vegan ground beef substitute (plain or pre-taco seasoned)
- If not using pre-seasoned, add 2 Tbsp taco seasoning, or:
Saucy Lips Zesty Cilantro sauce
Saucy Lips Jalapeño & Green Apple hot sauce
1-2 Romain Hearts (chopped)
Blue Corn Hard Taco Shells (yellow or white corn hard taco shells are also fine)
Pico de Gallo:
2 Diced Roma Tomatoes
2 Tbsp Chopped Red Onion
2 Tbsp Finely Chopped Fresh Cilantro
Juice of 1 Lime
1-2 Tbsp Saucy Lips Jalapeño & Green Apple hot sauce
Sea Salt and Ground Black Pepper to taste
1 Can Vegetarian/Vegan Refried Beans
2 C. (total) Cooked Brown Rice & Quinoa
- 1 Tbsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder/Granules
- 1/2 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/4 tsp Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/4 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 2 tsp Ground Cumin
- 1 tsp Himalayan Pink Sea Salt
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Cook on in a medium/large skillet the ground beef substitute according to package’s directions.
- Mix together all of the pico de gallo ingredients, set a side to marinate until ready to use.
- Heat up the side dishes.
- Fill taco shells with the “ground beef”, pico de gallo — drizzle a bit of jalapeño & green apple hot sauce, then top with the chopped romaine lettuce.
- Plate up and serve wth the sides.
Recipe by @thenoshingfox
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.