Spicy & Creamy Hummus Dressing
This simple yet delicious dressing will spice up any salad and healthily suffice those creamy dressing cravings!
- 3 Tbsp Saucy Lips Jalapeño and Green Apple hot sauce
- 2 Tbsp Blue Moose of Boulder Green Chile Hummus
- 1.5 Tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Garlic Granules
- 1 tsp Onion Granules
- 1 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Pink Himalayan Sea Salt
- 1 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro (or Flat Leaf Parsley)
- Zest of 1 Lime
- Juice of 1/2 a Lime
- In a medium bowl, thoroughly whisk all ingredients until well-combined.
- Drizzle and dip away to your heart’s content!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.