Crispy Oven Fries w/ Pumpkin Mustard Aoli Dip
These fries are super simple and delicious, getting extra crispy with very little oil and no frying needed!!
Crispy Oven Fries w/ Pumpkin Mustard Aoli Dip:
Crispy Oven Fries Ingredients:
- 2 Medium Yukon Gold Potatoes (cut into thin fry shapes)
- 2 Tbsp All-purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
- Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
Pumpkin Mustard Aoli Ingredients:
- 1/2 Tbsp Vegan Mayonaise
- 1/2 Tbsp Saucy Lips Pumpkin Mustard
- 1/4 Each of:
- Smoked Paprika
- Dried Ground Turmeric
- Garlic Granules
- Dried Parsley
- Pre-heat oven to 400F
- In a medium bowl, combine potatoes and flour — mix until well-coated.
- Pour floured potatoes into a sifter and shake to remove excess flour.
- Spread fries out evenly onto a parchment lined baking sheet.
- Bake for ~15-20 mins (or until golden and crispy), flipping/mixing fries up half way through baking time.
- While the fries bake, combine in a small bowl all of the aoli ingredients until well-combined.
- Once fries are done, pour into a bowl and drizzle the oil on top — stir to coat-well.
- Add parsley and salt to fries, stir again.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amanda Tonis (@TheNoshingFox)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.