Zesty Cilantro Steak With Avo Salad
WHAT TO DO
- Cut the jalapeño peppers into quarters lengthwise; remove and discard the seeds and white membranes. Finely dice the peppers and set aside.
- Trim and discard the ends of the green onions; chop the onions and set aside.
- Preheat a pan or regular skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and place the corn, the onions and jalapenos on the pan. Cook, turning frequently, until softened and lightly charred, 4 to 5 minutes in total. Once done, transfer to a salad bowl.
- Halve the tomatoes and add to salad.
- Add avocado without pit or skin to salad.
- Add juice of 1 lime to salad
- Add 2 tablespoons of Jalapeno Green Apple to salad.
- Mix all together and set aside.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil to the pan and 6 tablespoons of Zesty Cilantro.
- Place the steak in pan; cook until desired temperature, 2 to 3 minutes per side.
To serve, place the steak and salad on a plate.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.