Need an easy Whole30 recipe for ground beef?! Look no further, this recipe uses minimal ingredients and it's full of flavor!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 3 tablespoons of Pineapple Thai Sauce
- 3 tablespoons of Jalapeno Green Apple Sauce
- 1 tablespoon of coconut aminos or *soy sauce (if not on Whole30)
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 cups hot cooked cauliflower rice
- sliced green onions and toasted sesame seeds for garnish
- *salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large skillet cook the ground beef and garlic breaking it into crumbles over medium heat until no longer pink.
2. In a small bowl whisk the sauces, coconut aminos, red pepper flakes and pepper.
3. Pour over the ground beef and let simmer for another minute or two.
4. Serve over cauliflower rice and garnish with green onions and sesame seeds.
Thanks and Enjoy!!