Whole30® Steak Bowl
- 1 pound of skirt steak
- 2 limes
- 4 Tbsp of Zesty Cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- 2 bell peppers 🌶
- 1/2 medium size onion
- 1tbsp of olive oil
- Romaine lettuce or cauliflower rice for the base of your bowl. 🍲
- Pico de Gallo (2 roma tomatoes, 1/2 onion, 1 lime, 1 tbsp of zesty cilantro)
- Our Ghost Pepper Tamarind hot sauce
- Marinate steak with our zesty cilantro, juice of 2 limes, salt and pepper. Set aside while you prepare the veggies
- Cut 2 bell peppers and half an onion in thin slices. Cook in a pan with 1tbsp of olive oil for 15-20 min stirring frequently.
- While your veggies are cooking, you can make a guacamole, pico de gallo, or even a homemade green salsa. To all these we like to add some one extra tbsp of Zesty Cilantro.
- To cook your meat make sure you remove any excess marinade and cook for 5-7 min per side (depending on the thickness of your meat) cut against the grain and now prepare your bowl!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.