INGREDIENTS FOR THE CHICKEN FAJITAS:
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 1 bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 zucchini cut into long strips
- 1 onion, cut into strips
- 4 TBSP of jalapeño green apple
- Juice of one lime
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat your baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, toss to coat the chicken and veggies with the jalapeño green apple, lime juice and salt and pepper.
- Place chicken and veggies in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place into oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the chicken is completely cooked through and the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- This dish goes great with some fresh made guacamole and some plantain tostones.