Prep Time: 5 min
Cook Time: 20 min
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or any whole30 compatible oil)
- 1/2 large onion chopped
- 1 medium zucchini chopped
- 1 bell pepper chopped
- 3 tbsp of Saucy Lips Zesty Cilantro
- 1 bottle of Otamot's Spicy Organic Sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 4 eggs
- 1/2 avocado sliced
- Cilantro, scallions, and a drizzle of Saucy Lips Foods' Zesty Cilantro for garnish
Heat your choice of oil over a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add onions and stir for about 5 minutes.
Add the chopped bell peppers, chopped zucchini, and the two TBSP of zesty cilantro. Stir continuously and cook for 5 minutes or until they are soft.
Add the Otamot's Spicy Organic Sauce, a dash of salt and pepper and stir with the vegetables for about 1 minute. Create 4 wells (holes) in the sauce. Crack one egg into each well.
Bring down the heat to low, cover the pan, and allow the eggs to cook for 8-10 minutes.
Remove from heat and garnish with avocado slices, chopped scallions and drizzle some more Zesty Cilantro sauce.*If you want to take the spice level up a notch, feel free to add some sliced jalapeños in there too!