Whole30® Eggroll in a Bowl Recipe
Cooking time: 15 minutes
Serving size: 4
*this recipe can also be done with ground beef, pork or turkey (cooking time will vary).
1 pound chicken cut in small 1 inch cubes or your choice of meat
Juice of one lime
1 teaspoon of sesame seeds
dash of salt and pepper
2 tablespoons of olive oil
6 green onions sliced, green and white parts divided
1/2 a small onion diced
2 cloves garlic minced
1 teaspoon fresh grated ginger
1 tablespoon of our Ghost pepper sauce
14 ounce bag coleslaw mix
3 tablespoons coconut aminos
4 Tbsp of Pineapple Thai
1/4 teaspoon pepper
salt to taste
FOR THE MAYO
1/4 of mayo
2 tbsp of Ghost pepper sauce
- Cut your chicken into small cubes, place in a container with juice of one lime, the sesame seeds and salt and pepper. Toss to coat and leave on the side.
- In a large skillet, heat the 2 tbsp of olive oil over medium heat.
- Add white parts of green onions, diced onion, and garlic and saute, stir frequently, for about 5 minutes, or until the onions begin to golden.
- Add the chicken cubes, grated ginger, and 1 tablespoon our ghost pepper hot sauce and cook until chicken is cooked.
- Add coleslaw mix, coconut aminos, the 4 tbsp of pineapple Thai, pepper, and salt, to taste, and stir everything together until cabbage is tender.
- To make the mayo, mix the mayo and 2 tbsp of ghost pepper. Then drizzle over your food and garnish with the green part of the onions.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.