This spiralized sweet potato noodle bowl, sautéed in seasonings and a delicious cilantro sauce is a super easy, quick, and healthy meal that is sure to please!!
- 1 Med-Large Sweet Potato (washed/peeled)
- 2 Tbsp
- 1/2 Tbsp each of: Garlic Granules & Onion Granules
- Pinch of Himalayan Pink Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- 2 Tbsp Saucy Lips Zesty Cilantro Sauce
- 6 Grape Tomatoes
- Spiralize the sweet potato into “noodles”.
- Heat the oil in a large pan/skillet over med/high heat.
- Add in the seasonings.
- Let all of the seasonings infuse the oil for a few mins before adding in the sweet potato noodles.
- Once the oil has become infused, add in the sweet potato noodles and let sauté for ~5-10 mins — stirring occasionally (to help speed things up, you can cover the pan with a lid).
- Next, toss the noodles with some Saucy Lips Zesty Cilantro sauce
- For additional flavor, add in some fresh grape tomatoes to the pan afterwards and let them lightly cook on medium heat for a few mins, then top over the noodles.
Recipe by @thenoshingfox