Vegan Spicy Beet Hummus
This fresh variation on the classic hummus adds a beautiful splash of color to your day, and is sure to please your taste buds as well!!
- 1 (14 oz) Can Garbanzo Beans
- 2 Medium Beets (pre-roasted/cooked, quartered)
- 1/3 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Tahini
- 1 Tbsp Saucy Lips Habanero & Carrot hot sauce
- 2 Garlic Cloves
- Juice of 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 tsp each: Himalayan Pink Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- Place all ingredients into a high-speed blender or food processor.’
- Blend/process until smooth and well-incorporated.
Recipe by: @thenoshingfox
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.