These nutritious, easy, and quick pineapple thai zucchini noodles (zoodles) are a bursting with flavor and freshness!!
- 1 Large Zucchini (spiralized)
- 1.5 Tbsp Avocado Oil or Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Saucy Lips Pineapple Thai sauce
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper to taste
- Optional: Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- Heat the oil in a large plan or skillet over medium/high heat.
- Place raw noodles into the pan and lightly toss to coat in the oil and add seasonings.
- Cover and let cook for ~8-10 minutes, or until noodles are tender.
- Once cooked, pour over the Pineapple Thai sauce and toss to evenly coat the zoodles.
- Plate the zoodles and enjoy!!
Amanda Tonis (@TheNoshingFox)