This vegan take on delicious and slightly spicy, Mexican-style grilled corn is the perfect side dish for your summer grilling!
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Mayo
- 1.5 Tbsp Saucy Lips Habanero & Carrot hot sauce
- 2-3 Tbsp Chopped Fresh Cilantro
- Juice of 1/2 a Lime
- Pink Himalayan Sea Salt & Ground Black Pepper to taste
Optional: Vegan Shredded Cheese or Nutritional Yeast (for a cheesy flavor).
- Grill fresh corn on the cob until cooked and slightly charred.
- OR place corncobs on the top oven rack and broil on hi (~500F) until cooked and slightly charred.
- Mix the vegan mayo, hot sauces, and seasonings until well-combined.
- Generously spread mixture onto finished corncobs and top with cilantro (and/or vegan cheese/nutritional yeast) and a light squeeze of lime juice.
Amanda Tonis (@TheNoshingFox)