An adaptation of a classic Argentinian staple — Chimichurri sauce. This bright, fresh, and flavorful sauce is extremely versatile and complements a variety of plant-based as well as meat-based dishes.
- 1 Large Bunch of Fresh Flat Leaf (Italian) Parsley
- 1 C. Fresh Cilantro
- 1/2 a Red Onion (diced) (or 1/4 C. Diced Shallot)
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 1/4 C. Saucy Lips Zesty Cilantro sauce
- 1/4 C. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Juice & Zest of 1 Lime (or lemon)
- 1/2 Tbsp. Red Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dried Oregano (or 1 Tbsp. Fresh Oregano)
- 1/2 tsp. Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 tsp. each of: Pink Himalayan Salt & Ground Black Pepper
- Place all ingredients in a high-speed blender or food processor until resembling pesto-like consistency — OR to your preferred consistency/texture.
- *** For a more rustic result (or if you don’t have a blender/food processor), you can also very finely chop all solid ingredients by hand, then mix with wet ingredients and seasonings.***
Recipe credits: @thenoshingfox