Recipe type: Main Dish
• 1 pound of Jumbo Raw shrimp peeled and deveined (12-18 Shrimp)
*For a vegan Version use 1 can of heart of Palms, cut in cubes
• One big tomato, cut in small cubes
• One small red onion diced
• 2 Persian Cucumbers diced
• 1 avocado, cut in small cubes
• juice of 3 limes
• 3 tbs of our Zesty Cilantro
• 1/2 tsp of salt
• 1/4 tsp of pepper
Instructions For the Shrimp Version:
1. Cut your shrimp in small pieces and add to a big mixing bowl.
2. Cover your Shrimp with the lime juice.
3. Add your onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado chunks to the bowl.
4. Add the Zesty Cilantro, salt, and pepper.
5. Mix everything together, the juices of the lime and apple cider vinegar on our Zesty Cilantro sauce will cook your shrimp in about 15 minutes.
Instructions For the Vegan Heart of Palm Version:
1. Cut your heart of palm into small squares and add to a big mixing bowl.
2. Cover your heart of palm with the lime juice.
3. Add your onions, tomatoes, cucumbers and avocado to the bowl.
4. Add the Zesty Cilantro, salt, and pepper and mix everything together!
Enjoy your ceviche on Tostadas, with chips, lettuce wraps or even Cucumber slices!
*For a spicy version add any of our hot sauces as desired!