This delicious and filling vegan Buddha Bowl is packed with fresh ingredients, and super easy to make!
- 1/4 C Canned Garbanzo Beans/Chickpeas (drained)
- 1 Small Purple Carrot (Sliced/Shredded)
- 1/4 C Cooked Brown Rice & Quinoa Combo
- 1 Scallion (Sliced)
- 1/4 C Butter Lettuce (torn into bitesize pieces)
- 1 Tbsp Diced Cucumber
- Sliced Red, Yellow, Orange Bell Peppers
*** Optional: Add freshly chopped cilantro, and/or drizzle extra sauce(s) on top of assembled bowl!
Recipe Credits: @thenoshingfox