These easy, simple, and delicious glazed walnuts are the perfect addition to salads, roasted veggie sides, and so much more!! They’re the perfect balance of sweet, spicy, and savory!
- 1 C. Raw Walnuts
- 3 Tbsp Pure Maple Syrup
- 2 tsp Saucy Lips Ghost Pepper & Tamarind hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp each of:
- Ground Cinnamon
- Ground Ginger
- Ground Cardamom
- Pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt
- Place walnuts into a medium sized pan over medium/high heat — lightly toast for ~2mins (be sure to not over toast or burn walnuts).
- Add pure maple syrup and hot sauce — stir, let mixture get bubbly and cook for ~2-3 mins.
- Add spices — stir well, let cook ~1-2 mins.
- Immediately spread glazed walnuts onto a sheet of parchment or foil, making sure to break apart any large clusters — let cool ~10-15 mins.
Recipe by @TheNoshingFox