For the Carnitas:
- 2 Tbsp of olive oil
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 can of jackfruit (drained and shredded)
- 3 Tbsp of Jalapeño Green Apple
For the rice:
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 head of cauliflower florets riced
- 3 Tbsp of Cilantro
Drizzle of our Ghost Pepper Tamarind
- Heat the 2 tbsp of olive oil in a pan and add your chopped onions.
- Open the can of jackfruit and drain the liquid. Once it is fully drained, shred or cut the jackfruit into thin long pieces.
- Add your jackfruit to the pan and sautè with the 3 tbsp of our Jalapeño Green Apple sauce.
- After about 6-8 min place your jackfruit to the side and make the rice.
- For the rice, you would need a new pan with one tbsp of olive oil.
- Add the cauliflower rice 3 tbsp of our Zesty Cilantro, salt and pepper to taste and cover for 3 min. Stir and cover for another 3 min.
- Assemble your bowl by placing the rice on the bottom, top with the carnitas and your favorite toppings!