• 1 pound of Shrimp (peeled and deveined)
• 2 Tbsp. of our Zesty Cilantro sauce
• 2 Tbsp. of olive oil
• 1/2 red onion cut in big squares (reference picture)
• 2 zucchinis sliced into coins
• 2 Pineapple rings cut into squares
• 2 bell peppers
• salt and pepper to taste
1- Preheat oven to 425 °F
1. Marinate the shrimp with the 2 Tbsp. of the cilantro sauce and put to the side while you cut and roast the veggies.
2. Toss the veggies (do not add the chunks of pineapple) with the olive oil, salt and pepper
3. Place the veggies in a baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
4. Remove the veggies from the oven and let them cool down a bit before threading onto skewers.
5. Thread the veggies, shrimp and pineapple chunks onto skewers.
6. Pop skewers in the oven for 3 min, flip them over and put back in for another 3 min. ( this step can also be done on a skillet/non-stick pan).
6. Remove skewers from the oven, squeeze some lime on top and Listo ! You got some zesty and tasty skewers.
Comments will be approved before showing up.