Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 lbs of shoulder steak thinly sliced into1 inch strips.
- 3 Tbsp of Jalapeño green apple sauce
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 head of broccoli cut into florets (about 6 oz florets)
- 3 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 bunch (usually 6) scallions cut and divide white/green parts
- 6 Tbsp Pineapple thai sauce
- 3 tbsp of soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 tsp tapioca or arrowroot starch
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Toasted sesame seeds and more thinly sliced scallions for garnish
InstructionsPLACE the sliced beef in a large bowl and toss with the jalapeño sauce and 1/2 tsp sea salt. leave it to marinate while you prepare the other ingredients
COOK the broccoli, heat 1 tbsp of oil in a cast iron pan or skillet. Add broccoli and stir fry it for about 4 min, making sure the oil coats all the broccoli florets. Then lower the heat, add the 2 tbsp water and cover the pan for another minute or until your broccoli turns bright green, once ready, transfer the broccoli to a dish.