Ingredients for the Tacos:
• 2 salmon filets
• 4 Tbs. of our Tangy mango Sauce
• 2 Tbs. of olive oil for searing the salmon
• Jicama tortillas ( we used @eaturxica )
Pineapple Mango pico de Gallo
• half an onion diced
• 1/2 avocado, cut in small cubes
• juice of 1 lime
• 3 tbs of our Zesty Cilantro
• 1/2 mango cut into small cubes
• 1/2 of a pineapple ring cut into small cubes
• 3 tbs of our Jalapeno Green Apple
• Fresh cilantro to garnish
*These tacos pair great with a side of Guacamole ( if on whole 30 switch chips for cucumber or radish slices)
1- Preheat oven to 450 °F
1. marinade the Salmon filets with the mango sauce while you chop all the ingredients for the pico de Gallo (5-10 min)
2. In a bowl mix all the ingredients for the pico de Gallo and put to the side.
3. Heat olive oil in a cast iron skillet or non-stick pan ( make sure it's oven safe) and sear salmon for 2 min each side.
4. Pop the skillet with salmon in the preheated oven for 8 min or until desired temperature is reached.
5. Once the salmon is ready, cut it in small pieces (reference picture) and add it to your "tortillas".
6. Top the tacos with a few spoons of the salsa, drizzle some of our habanero hot sauce and Listo ! You got some fresh tasting tacos.