Purple Sweet Potato Gnocchi w/ Creamy Pumpkin Mustard Sauce
This gnocchi is sure to impress and satisfy due to its beautiful color and delectable flavor!!
Purple Sweet Potato Gnocchi w/ Creamy Pumpkin Mustard Sauce:
- 1 C. Sweet Potatoes (boiled, drained, mashed)
- 1 C. All-purpose Flour
- In a frying pan/skillet, melt butter over medium/high heat.
- Add rosemary and infuse for ~3-5 mins.
- Add the pumpkin mustard and whisk together to combine — let cook ~2 mins.
- Add milk and whisk thoroughly to combine — turn heat down to low, whisk occasionally to keep sauce combined.
- Next, combine (by hand or by mixer) the flour and sweet potatoes until a dough forms.
- Divide into sections and roll out into 1/2” thick snakes.
- Using a sharp knife, cut snakes into 1/2” long pieces.
- Roll a fork onto each gnocchi piece, making an indent/design (if desired).
- Bring a pot of water to boil and add the gnocchi — boil for ~30 seconds (or until floating).
- Remove gnocchi, strain out water.
- Add boiled gnocchi to the sauce and cook ~1-2 mins.
- Serve and enjoy!
Amanda Tonis (@TheNoshingFox)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.