Sweetening up your salmon with our Pineapple Thai sauce for a quick weeknight meal!
Recipe type: Lunch, Dinner
Serves: 1 (can easily double)
- 4oz salmon
- 2 tbsp. Pineapple Thai Sauce
- 1 japenese sweet potato, diced
- 1/2 cup asparagus
- Cherry tomatoes
- Toss sweet potato with coconut oil and roast at 400 degrees F for about 20 minutes
- While potatoes are roasting, coat salmon with pineapple thai sauce
- Bake salmon and asparagus for an additional 12 minutes
- Serve tomatoes and avocado plus additional pineapple thai sauce, if desired.