Kick up the holidays with this jalepeño cranberry sauce — the perfect balance of sweet and spicy!!
Kicked-Up Cranberry Sauce:
- 2 C. Cranberries
- 2 C. Water
- 2/3 C. Pure Maple Syrup
- 1 Tbsp Orange Zest
- Juice of 1/2 an Orange
- 1.5 Tbsp Saucy Lips Jalapeño & Green Apple hot sauce !
- Place all ingredients in a small pot or sauce pan — except for the hot sauce.
- Bring to a boil, then cover and let simmer for ~20 mins — or until desired thickness.
- Gently crush the cranberries with a large spoon or ladle.
- Add in Jalapeño & Green Apple hot sauce — stir.
* Optional: Garnish with additional Orange Zest. *
Amanda Tonis (@TheNoshingFox)