These Chicken drumsticks were so juicy and packed with flavor. The Apple in the Jalapeño sauce caramelized, leaving a nice thick coat on the chicken similar to when you add honey to wings! Perfect for anyone trying to avoid any type of sweetness in their meals.
- 12 chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup of lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 6 oz of our Jalapeño Green Apple
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Preheat oven to 450 °F. In a bowl mix the lime juice, Jalapeño Green Apple Sauce, and salt and pepper.
- Marinate the drumsticks in the sauce for about 20-30 minutes.
- On a greased baking sheet, place the drumsticks and brush with a thick layer of sauce. Insert in the oven for 40 minutes, flipping them over and adding more sauce to the other side half way through.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and some chopped cilantro!