Vegan Fennel & Blood Orange Green Leaf Salad
A refreshing and flavorful salad made with fennel and blood orange, over a bed of crisp green leaf lettuce. Easy, delicious, and healthy!
*** Optional: Hemp Seeds and Chia Seeds (for added nutritional/protein boost) ***
- Wash and pat dry all produce
- Break up the lettuce into bite size pieces and assemble on plate
- Layer on the fennel slices and blood orange segments
- Sprinkle on top with optional hemp seeds and chia seeds
- Serve on the side, or drizzle on top with Peppery Strawberry dressing
Recipe Credits: @thenoshingfox
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.