Loaded nachos are so fun to make! You can top them with your favorite meats, veggies, and sauces! The secret for perfect nachos is to only bake them for 8-10 min so the cheese melts but your tortilla chips remain crispy! If you are adding meats to this recipe, make sure that these are fully cooked before baking your nachos. Another trick to have hot, but fresh tasting nachos, is to not add the pico de Gallo, sour cream, and avocado until the nachos come out of the oven!
For the Nachos,
1 bag of tortilla chips
1 can of corn (you can sub for your favorite cooked protein)
1 can of black beans
2 cups of Mexican shredded cheese
For the Pico de Gallo,
4 tbsp of Saucy Lips Zesty Cilantro
1/2 tbsp olive oil
1 lime, juice only
1 tomato, diced
1/2 onion, diced
Avocado or Guacamole, slices of jalapeño, sour cream, and a drizzle of Saucy Lips Ghost Pepper Tamarind
1. Preheat oven to 400 F
2. Place a layer of tortilla chips (1/2 a bag) onto your baking sheet or cast iron pan.
3. Top with 1/2 of the corn, beans, and the shredded cheese.
4. Add another layer of chips and add the rest of the corn, beans, and shredded cheese.
5. Bake for 8 minutes or until cheese is melted
6. Top with the Pico de Gallo, the slices of jalapeño, avocado, sour cream, and for those that like it spicy drizzle some of our Ghost Pepper & Tamarind Sauce