Crisp Thai Salad
This super simple and fresh Thai inspired salad is bursting with flavor and is a snap to make!!
Crisp Thai Salad:
Salad Base Ingredients:
- 1 C. Romain Lettuce (roughly chopped/torn)
- 1 Scallion/Green Onion/Spring Onion (sliced)
- 1/4 C. Chickpeas/Garbanzo Beans (rinsed, drained)
- 1 tsp Chia Seeds
- Assemble lettuce, onions, and chickpeas into a bowl.
- Whisk dressing ingredients until well-combined.
- Pour over dressing and sprinkle on top with chia seeds.
Amanda Tonis (@TheNoshingFox)
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.