Creamy Coconut Pumpkin Mustard Chicken
Simple, nutritious and flavorful comfort food was never easier with this recipe! Make a single serving or double, triple or quadruple for your family! This is one everyone will enjoy!
Recipe type: Lunch, Dinner
- 1 large spaghetti squash, roasted
- 1 lb. chicken breast, diced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 can coconut cream
1/2 bottle Pumpkin Mustard
- Add 1 tbsp. olive oil to a medium skillet.
- Add in diced chicken breast and sauté until golden on the outside.
Add in coconut cream and pumpkin mustard.
- Allow to simmer for 3-5 minutes or until thick.
Divide spaghetti squash among plates and top with chicken and coconut pumpkin mustard sauce.
*This recipe also tastes great as leftovers for lunch the next day!
Recipe Credits: Sarah at www.ingredientsofafitchick.com
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.