- 8 ounces small raw shrimp, shelled and deveined
- 2 tbsp. EVO
- 2 tbsp of jalapeño green apple ( to marinate the shrimp)
- 2 large eggs
- 2 carrots, diced
- 3 green onions, white parts diced and green parts thinly sliced.
- 1 bell pepper diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp. Jalapeño green apple (to stir-fry the veggies)
- 3 tbsp. Pineapple thai
- 1 bag of cauliflower rice
- 1 lime
- *salt and pepper to taste
1- In a bowl toss the shrimp with salt, pepper and 2 tbsp of the jalapeño green
2- Heat a large cast iron skillet over high heat and add the EVO. cook shrimp for 2-3 min each side and remove from the pan.
2- Add to the skillet the white part of the onions, carrots and bell pepper. After about 2 min add the garlic and sautè all the veggies with the jalapeño sauce
3- Move the veggies to the side and add the eggs. mix until scrambled.
4- Add the riced cauliflower, the pineapple Thai sauce and juice of one lime. stir-fry the rice for another 5 min.
5- Add the shrimp to the rice and stir-fry for another 2 min.
Season with salt and pepper and top with the green part of the onions.