Bloody Mary Cocktail
This fresh and spicy classic cocktail is the perfect meal companion for the weekend!!
- 4 oz. Organic Tomato Juice (low sodium)
- 1.5 oz. Vodka
- 1/4 tsp. Smoked Paprika
- 1.5 tsp. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tsp. Saucy Lips Habanero & Carrot hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Horseradish
- 1 tsp. Celery Salt
- 1/2 tsp. Ground Black Pepper
- Splash of Lemon or Lime Juice
- Garnishes: Celery stalk, cornichons, olives, cherry tomatoes, lemon/lime wedge/wheel — or whatever you’d prefer, get creative!! You can also salt rim the glass prior to filling it up by rubbing a lemon/lime wedge around the glass rim, then dipping the rim onto a plate with pink Himalayan sea salt and smoked paprika.
- In a pitcher or mixing glass, combine all ingredients together - except for ice and garnishes.
- Fill a tumbler glass with ice and pour in your Bloody Mary mixture
- Garnish and enjoy!!
Amanda Tonis (@TheNoshingFox)
Leave a comment